So if you have issues with your internet connection while at your market, you will get the error "Could Not Connect to Host". This means that the signal is not strong enough, or the network is down. Troubleshoot in the following ways:
- If you are using a wifi signal: go to the phone settings and turn off the cellular signal.
- If you are using a cellular signal: turn off the wifi. The signals sometime interfere with each other, and if you turn off the one you're not using, the problem is usually resolved.
If you still have the issue:
- Do the Communication Tests. Go to the MM+ Select app, choose the settings on the lower right hand corner. In settings, choose Communication Tests. In Communication tests, choose all the options one at a time. If each option is approved, then your internet signal is working.
- If the Communication Tests Fail: Then you do not have a strong enough internet signal. Take the following steps:
- Exit the app and go to Safari. Choose msn.com, or amazon.com, any common site will do. If you are unable to connect in Safari, then your connection is indeed not working, and you will need to contact Verizon, or the wifi provider for your location.
- If you can connect to a common website in Safari, then go to www.mobileebt.com in Safari. If you can successfully reach this site, your internet connection is working.
- If you can connect to a common website but are NOT able to connect to www.mobileebt.com, then that means there may be an issue with our server. Use the paper vouchers to process SNAP transactions.
*Special Note: The iPhone cellular signal indicator (the 5 dots on the top left hand corner of the screen) do not differentiate between a voice signal strength and a data signal strength. So if you have 4 dots for example, but are unable to connect to the internet, it is possible that the voice signal in your area is strong but the data signal is weak.