- Open the Settings app in your iPad or iPhone
- Tap Bluetooth
- Turn your Woosim Bluetooth printer on (Press and hold the power button until the tri-tone beep)
- Refer back to your iPad's Bluetooth Settings and then tap the device called Woosim. It will show the "Not Connected" status message when it first appears.
- Your Woosim Bluetooth printer will print a Pairing Code. A Pairing Code will also appear in your iPad's Settings.
- Confirm both Pairing Codes match, and then tap Pair in your iPad's Settings to start the pairing process. Immediately press and release the Feed button on your Bluetooth printer until it begins to feed paper. The status message will change to "Connected" once the pairing process completes. The Bluetooth lamp on your printer will also light up.
- If pairing fails, turn Bluetooth off in your iPad's Settings and then turn your Bluetooth printer off. Wait a few seconds, and then turn Bluetooth back on in your iPad's Settings. Then turn your printer back on. Repeat Steps 1-6.
After successfully pairing your Woosim Bluetooth printer to your iOS device, your printer will automatically reconnect to your iOS device when powered on. If your printer does NOT reconnect when powered on, refer to the information below:
- Confirm Bluetooth is on in your iOS device's Settings
- Ensure your Bluetooth printer is within effective Bluetooth range (25'-30')
- Your printer has the iOS Bluetooth profile active
NOTE: Your Bluetooth printer must NOT be connected to a paired device when toggling the printer's active Bluetooth profile. If necessary, turn Bluetooth off in your mobile device's Settings and restart your printer before toggling the active Bluetooth profile.
- Turn your Bluetooth printer on
- Press and hold down both the Power and Feed buttons until a test receipt prints. This may take up to 10 seconds.
- Release the Power and Feed buttons
- Refer to the test receipt. "MODE" indicates the active Bluetooth profile:
- MODE = Bluetooth(iAP) - iOS (Apple)
- MODE = Bluetooth - Android