You might find that the information on your printed receipts after you process a transaction is not accurate. The information might contain spelling mistakes, or a different address and phone number than the one you would like to use for your business.
To change this:
1. Simply go to https://mobileebt.com/, and select WorldPay from the drop down menu, and click Go.
2. Login in with your username and password. The username will be the one sent to you in the welcome email that starts with "wp". If you cannot remember your username, you can enter the email address you used to set up the account. The password you will use will be the one you set up when you first logged into the mobileebt.com website.
If you can't remember your password, simply click on the "Forgot your password?" link and you will be able to reset your password using your email address.
3. Once you log in, you will see Vender Info at the top of your browser screen. Click on Vender Info.
4. Once you have selected Vender Info, you will see 4 choices below Vender Info : Demographics, Locations, Merchants, and Loyalty. Click on Demographics.
5. Under Demographics, you will see the word "Edit" in blue in the upper right hand corner. Click on "Edit".
6. You are now able to change any information that you see here. After you have entered the correct information, scroll down to the bottom and click "Save". This will save the changes you have made.
7. Now go the phone or iDevice, and login to the MM+ Select app.
8. From the Transactions menu, select Retailer Admin.
9. In Retailer Admin, select Change Location.
10. In Change Location, tap the arrow in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to refresh the location. This will sync the information that is on the website to the device.
11. The location will be updated.
If you having trouble setting this information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you change it.