If you need to use the Mobile Market+ Select app on a replacement device, reactivate the Mobile Market+ Select app on your current device, or move your Mobile Market+ license to a new device, your first step is creating a new Mobile Market+ Select app Activation Code at www.mobileebt.com
- Login to your Mobile Market+ account at https://www.mobileebt.com/worldpay
- Click Devices on the banner menu in the upper part of the screen. You should see a list of currently active mobile devices. Notice each device's name is a blue clickable link.
- Click directly on the device name you want to replace. You will then be taken to another screen with more detailed information about your selected device. Notice a section in the upper-right part of your window that says Change Device Status.
- Click anywhere in the white box in the Change Device Status section. A drop-down list will appear with several options.
- Click Upgrade, because we want to create a new Activation Code. You should see Upgrade in the white box.
- Click the orange button labeled Disable directly to the right side of the white box. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm your command.
- Click Yes to confirm and proceed. You'll then have a choice to either Re-Instate or Replace this device. Notice these options are blue links we can click on.
- Click Replace, because we want to create a new Activation Code. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm your command. Note: Re-Instate will reenable the disabled device. This will NOT create a new Activation Code.
- Click Yes to confirm and proceed. A pop-up window will appear, notifying you that a new Mobile Market+ Activation Code has been sent.
- Click OK.
- On most web browsers, F5 will refresh your window. Hit F5 to refresh. You should see a new "placeholder" device name, as well as a brand new Mobile Market+ Activation Code directly underneath!
- Use this new Mobile Market+ Activation Code to activate the Mobile Market+ app on your new device.
NOTE** If you have already activated the MM+ Select app on a device, you cannot use the same activation code to run the MM+ Select app on an additional device unless you purchase an additional license & setup online at the Mobile Market+ Store. You can access the online store by logging into your mobileebt.com account and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page:
If you have already activated your device and have recently updated:
If you have recently updated your iOS software, or the MM+ Select app, you may need to re-activate. Follow the instructions above to generate a new activation code.