There might be several reasons that you are unable to activate the MM+ Select app.
- First, make sure you have downloaded the correct app. If the app has been downloaded for you, make sure it's the right one. The app should be Mobile Market + Select app, and it will look like this on the home screen of your device:
- Make sure you have set up your password for the mobileebt.com website. You cannot activate the phone without first setting up your password on the website. For instructions on how to activate correctly, click here.
NOTE: If you are still having problems activating, make sure you are entering all the account information in correctly:
- The Username is the 6 digit number that begins with 'wp'. You only need to enter the 'wp' and the number- do not include the email address '@icloud.com' or use your own email address for the Username. Click here if you can't find your Username.
- The Password is the one you used to login to the mobileebt.com website. If you want to make sure you are entering in the correct password, first try logging in on the mobileebt.com website, and if that is unsuccessful, then change the password on this site by clicking on the Forgot Password link. Remember that this password must be 8 characters long, and cannot include symbols.
- The Activation Code must be one you have not used previously to activate. If you are trying to use an activation code you have used before, you will need to generate a new one.