You may need to edit the information shown on the receipts you print for your customers.
Learn how to edit your market's information at MobileEBT.com and update the information printed on your receipts.
Edit Your Market's Information at MobileEBT.com
Follow the steps below to edit your market's information at the MobileEBT website.
- Navigate to MobileEBT.com
- Select your Merchant Network from the listbox and click "Go"
- Login with your MobileEBT username and password
- Click "Vendor Information" in the top-left corner of the page
- From the resulting drop-down list, select "Demographics"
- Click "Edit" in the top-left corner to make the necessary changes to your market's information
- After editing your market's information, click "Save" at the bottom of the page
Please note that changes made to your market's information at the MobileEBT website will NOT update the Mobile Market+ Select app. Refer to the "Update Your Mobile Device" section below to learn how to update your device.
Update Your Mobile Device
Follow the steps below to update your mobile device.
- Login to the Mobile Market+ Select app
- Tap "Retailer Admin"
- Tap "Change Location"
- Tap the circular arrow in the lower-right corner of the display to refresh the MM+ Select app
After completing the steps above, the receipts you print for your customers will show the updated information.
Get more help
If you are unable to complete the steps listed above, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.
Phone: (888) 377-7884
email: [email protected]