Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding MaaS360 Mobile Device Management.
What is Mobile Device Management?
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is an industry term for software designed for administration of mobile devices used for business. It allows companies to provide enhanced end user support, increased security features, and enables rapid dissemination of important information.
What is MaaS360?
Maas360 is a mobile device management (MDM) solution that our company, Novo Dia Group, Inc, has implemented for the administration of mobile devices currently enrolled in the MarketLink program.
What are the benefits of MaaS360 MDM?
After installing MaaS360 MDM on your device you will enjoy the following benefits:
- securely and easily monitor your data usage and receive notifications designed to help prevent you from incurring overage fees
- secure access to updated help and support documents for Mobile Market+
- vendor support can remotely diagnose and resolve issues with the device or application
- vendor support can reset a forgotten passcode and remove passcode locks
- vendor support can assist with locating lost devices
How do i enroll my device?
You will receive an enrollment request via text or email from MaaS360. You can follow the directions included in the enrollment request or refer to our support article for detailed instructions.
Is this required?
Yes, it is, and we thank you for your participation.
What if i refuse to enroll?
Refusal to enroll may result in an interruption of cellular data and talk and text services.