If you are unable to complete EBT/SNAP transactions using manual entry, enabling the Skip Luhn Check setting may resolve your issue. Follow the steps below to learn how to enable this setting.
Enable "Skip Luhn Check" Setting
Follow the steps listed below to enable "Skip Luhn Check":
- Tap "Settings" in the lower-right hand corner of the MM+ Select app
- Tap "Transaction Settings"
- Enable "Skip Luhn Check" by swiping the toggle switch to the left. The switch should turn green.
If you are still unable to complete EBT/SNAP transactions after completing the steps listed above, refer to the "Further Troubleshooting" section below.
If your issue remains unresolved after completing the steps in the "Enable 'Skip Luhn Check' Setting" section above, general mobile device troubleshooting steps you can use are listed below:
- Restart the Mobile Market+ Select app iOS / Android
- Restart your mobile device
- Reinstall the Mobile Market+ Select app on your mobile device
- Migrate your Mobile Market+ license to another mobile device
If your issue persists after completing the troubleshooting steps listed above, please email a help request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mobile Market+ Support at (888) 377-7884.