You may be prompted to reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app before it can be used to process mobile transactions.
Learn how to reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app.
In order to reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app you will need the following information:
- your MobileEBT account username
- your MobileEBT account password
If you know your login credentials, refer to the section labelled "Reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app" towards the bottom of this article for steps to resolve your authorization issue.
If you do NOT know your login credentials, refer to the sections below labelled "Find your MobileEBT account username" and "Reset your MobileEBT password" to learn how to regain control of your MobileEBT account.
Find your MobileEBT account username
Your MobileEBT username was assigned to you when your account was created. Learn how to find your MobileEBT username.
Reset your MobileEBT password
Your MobileEBT password was created by you during the account creation process. If you forgot your password, you can reset it.
Reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app
- Type your MobileEBT username into the "Username" field
- Type your MobileEBT password into the "Password" field
- Tap "Authorize"
- When prompted, create an app login (this can be the same app login you used before, can be as few as 4 characters, and can be any combination of numbers and letters)
- Tap "Save"
Get more help
If you are unable to reauthorize the Mobile Market+ Select app using the steps provided above, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.
You may also call us at (888) 377-7884.