First, we want to thank everyone for the tremendous support and positive messages we have received over the past few weeks. We are deeply grateful for the efforts of so many. We also want to acknowledge the frustration of those customers who have requested more detailed and timely information.
We are encouraged by ongoing discussions regarding the long term viability of the Mobile Market+ solution. Please check this page regularly for future status updates. Your continued patience is appreciated.
The Mobile Market+ team
Update: August 2nd, 2018
On July 27th the State of New York in partnership with the New York Farmers Market Federation announced an agreement with Novo Dia Group, Inc. This six-month agreement ensures that all users of Mobile Market+ nationwide, to continue operating without any service disruption. The link to the press release is below.
We have received numerous follow-up questions. In an effort to eliminate confusion, we have created the following set of FAQs’.
- What does the announcement by New York cover?
- The agreement covers all current users all the Mobile Market+ products (MM+ Select, MM+ Register, and MM+ Token Recon) through the end of February 2019.
- Yes, the agreement with the NY Farmers Market Federation applies to all markets throughout the US.
- The agreement includes costs for cellular service.
- Yes, merchants interested can contact us via email or online. Note We will not be offering a package that includes cellular/data, iPad, or iPhone.
- NDG will be processing new BYOD orders, replacement equipment and new license orders.
- Yes, beginning August 15th we will resume our normal license notification, renewal, and expiration processes. In the meantime you can contact our Help Desk at (888) 377-7884, or you can email us at email@example.com.
- NDG will continue to provide the same service options as we have in the past.
- We are working with the New York Farmers Market Federation, as well as many other groups, to construct a permanent solution.
- We will continue to send and post any updates to our merchants, partners, and other interested parties via email, our support site, and our website.
If you would like to receive updates or announcements from NDG you can signup here.