You can resolve locked user issues by logging in as another admin and resetting the bad password count. Use the steps below to create a new admin user at the Totilpay Merchant Portal.
Create a new TotilPay Register admin user online
Enable the new user by clicking Disabled and then selecting Enabled.
Under Roles, click the Administrator checkbox. (Only Admins can reset bad password counts.)
- Login to your account at the TotilPay Register Merchant Portal.
- Click Users & Roles.
- Click Users.
- Click Add.
- Fill in the required fields: Username, Password, Confirm Password, and Clerk Number
- example new user info: admin2, 1234, 2
Unlock TotilPay Register user and reset bad password count
- Open TotilPay Register and login to a different admin user.
- Tap Settings in the upper-left corner. (3 horizontal bars)
- Tap Users.
- Tap the locked user.
- Under Bad Password Count, tap Reset.
- Logout of TotilPay Register.
- Login to TotilPay Register to test login issue resolution.
Need help? Please email us or call 1 (888) 377-7884 to speak to TotilPay Support Representative.