- If I'm new to SNAP and I'm going to use MarketLink, do I have to use NDG as my transaction processor? Yes, all new merchants who receive the MarketLink grant for one free year of service are automatically enrolled with NDG as their EBT Processor.
- What is the cost of the subscription fee? We offer 2 pricing models for our TotilPay programs: Farmers Markets and Non-Farmers Markets, or Retailers. All of our current pricing is listed below. Please note these are discounted prices that are subject to change.
|Monthly Non-Farmers Market||Annual Non-Farmers Market|
* $60 savings
* $120 savings
- If I already use TotilPay but I want to change from WorldPay to NDG for SNAP processing, what is the procedure? The first step is to complete the online application HERE. Once we receive your completed application, we will invoice you for the first payment of your chosen subscription plan (annual or month-to-month). When your payment is received, we will update your account on our system and the next time you log in to the TotilPay app your SNAP transactions will be automatically routed through NDG and will no longer route to WorldPay.
- Please explain the difference between a license and subscription? We recently moved to an auto-renewal payment system so we have changed our terminology from license to subscription. The fee you pay is for a subscription to our TotilPay service that will automatically renew on either a monthly or annual basis, depending on which subscription plan you choose.
- Did TotilPay Go replace MM+ Select? Yes, as part of our rebranding effort in early 2020, MM+ Select was replaced with TotilPay Go.
- What are the steps to enable Square for credit card processing? If you already have a merchant account with Square then you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request Square as your credit processor. Once we process that request, the next time you login you will be prompted with a message to link your Square merchant account and pair your Square reader. If you do not already have an existing Square account, please contact Square directly to acquire one. ** Please note that if you use Square to process credit/debit transactions, you must use 2 different card readers: TotilPay reader for EBT transactions and Square reader for credit/debit transactions.
- Do I need to immediately download the TotilPay Go app and switch over today? We recommend you update to the TotilPay Go app as soon as possible to take advantage of new features and updates.