How to pair Bluetooth for iOS
- Open the Settings app in your iOS device.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Power on your Woosim Bluetooth printer (Press and hold the power button until the tritone beep)
- Refer to your iOS device's Bluetooth Settings and tap the device labeled Woosim. This label will show a "Not Connected" status message when it first appears.
- Your Woosim Bluetooth printer will print a Pairing Code. This Pairing Code will also appear in your iOS device's Settings. (If you are instead asked for a PIN, use 1234, then skip to step 7)
- Confirm both Pairing Codes match, and then tap Pair in your iOS device's Settings to start the pairing process. Immediately press and release the Feed button on your Bluetooth printer until it begins to feed paper. The status message will change to "Connected" once the pairing process completes. The Bluetooth lamp on your printer will also light up.
- If pairing fails, toggle Bluetooth off in your iOS device's Settings and then turn your Bluetooth printer off. Wait a few seconds before toggling Bluetooth back on in your iOS device's Settings, and then power your printer back on. Repeat Steps 1-6.
After successfully pairing your Woosim Bluetooth printer* it will automatically reconnect to your iOS device when powered on. If your printer does NOT reconnect when powered on, refer to the information below:
- Confirm Bluetooth is ON in your iOS device's Settings
- Ensure your Bluetooth printer is within effective Bluetooth range (25'-30')
- Confirm your printer's active Bluetooth profile is iOS
* How to set up Woosim Reader
How to toggle the active Bluetooth profile from Android to iOS
NOTE: Your Bluetooth printer must NOT be connected to a paired device when toggling the printer's active Bluetooth profile. If necessary, turn Bluetooth off in your mobile device's Settings and restart your printer before toggling the active Bluetooth profile.
- Power your Bluetooth printer on
- Hold the Power and Feed buttons until a test receipt is printed. This may take several seconds.
- Release the Power and Feed buttons
- Refer to the test receipt. "MODE" indicates the active Bluetooth profile:
- iOS Apple: MODE = Bluetooth(iAP)
- Android: MODE = Bluetooth
Need help pairing your printer? NDG Support is here to help! Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 888-377-7884.