Follow the steps below to pair your Bluetooth card reader with your iOS device or click the link to watch a how-to video
- Press and hold the black power button on the side of your card reader to power it on.
- Login to the TotilPay Go app on your iOS device.
- Tap More.
- Tap Transaction.
- Tap Card Reader.
- Blue font indicates the currently selected reader type. Tap Chipper BT.
- Tap the Configure button to summon the Chipper BT pairing overlay.
- This button is located in the top-right corner and looks like sliding switches.
- Tap the arrow on the right side of the Name field.
- Your card reader's serial number will appear under Scanned Devices.
- Tap your reader's serial number to begin the pairing process.
- When pairing is complete, a blue check will appear to the right of your reader's serial number and you will be taken back to the pairing overlay.
- Confirm your Bluetooth card reader's serial number now appears on the Name label.
- Tap Done.
- Confirm the colored dot in the upper-right corner of the reader type label is green.
- A green dot indicates your Bluetooth card reader is paired and connected to your iOS device.
- Tap the Information button to view important reader information, such as battery percentage and firmware version.
- A red dot in the upper-right corner of the reader type label indicates no reader connected.
Need help pairing your reader? NDG Support is here to help! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-377-7884.