Follow the steps below to pair your Bluetooth card reader with your iOS device.
- Press and hold the black power button on the side of your card reader to power it on.
- Login to the TotilPay Go app on your iOS device.
- Tap More.
- Tap Transaction.
- Tap Card Reader.
- Blue font indicates the currently selected reader type.
- A red dot in the upper-right corner of the reader type label indicates no reader connected.
- Tap the Configure button to summon the Chipper BT pairing overlay.
- This button is located in the top-right corner and looks like sliding switches.
- Tap the arrow on the right side of the Name field.
- Your card reader's serial number will appear under Scanned Devices.
- Tap your reader's serial number to begin the pairing process.
- When pairing is complete, a blue check will appear to the right of your reader's serial number and you will be taken back to the pairing overlay.
- Confirm your Bluetooth card reader's serial number now appears on the Name label.
- Tap Done.
- Confirm the colored dot in the upper-right corner of the reader type label is green.
- A green dot indicates your Bluetooth card reader is paired and connected to your iOS device.
- Tap the Information button to view important reader information, such as battery percentage and firmware version.
Need help pairing your reader? NDG Support is here to help! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-377-7884.