The banking information that we keep on file for your business is used for transaction settlement, as well as subscription payments that are made as part of our auto-payment program.
If you need to change or update the bank account information that we have on file for your business, please follow these steps:
- Click here to fill out our Banking Information Update Form
- Select OPTION 2 when prompted so that you're routed to the correct form.
- Fill out all information that is requested.
- You will be asked to provide a picture of a voided check or other bank documentation. This is a REQUIRED step so that we can verify the bank information that you have reported on the form.
- We will receive the form and update your information in our system. You'll be notified via email when the update has been completed.
Please be aware that it can take 3-5 business days for settlement deposits to show up in your new account after the change has been made in our system.