1. Press and hold black POWER button on side of card reader to power it on.
2. Log in the TOTILPAY GO app on your iPad or iPhone.
3. Tap MORE in the lower-right corner of screen.
4. Scroll to top of screen and tap TRANSACTION.
5. Tap CARD READER.
a. Blue font indicates currently selected reader type.
b. Red dot indicates that reader type is not connected.
6. If not already selected (blue), tap CHIPPER BT CARD READER.
7. Tap BLUE ICON in top-right corner of screen (sliding switches).
8. Tap arrow on right side of NAME field.
a. Card reader’s serial number will appear under SCANNED DEVICES.
9. Tap SERIAL NUMBER to begin the pairing process.
10. Enter your BT PASSKEY Pairing Code. (Found on back of reader below serial numberor listed on sticker on reader case.)
a. Pairing is complete when the Firmware and Config versions are listed below the
11. Tap DONE.
12. Confirm the dot next to card reader name is GREEN.
a. Blue font indicates your card reader is paired and connected to your device.
b. Tap INFORMATION (circled “ i ”) button to view other information about your card
reader, such as battery percentage and firmware version.